Building Better Relationships
with Peter O’Hanrahan
The Enneagram is a powerful method to understand ourselves and the people in our lives. Since being developed as a psychological system in California in the 1970’s, it’s now used by people all over the world to create better relationships at home and at work. This system of nine personality types is used in families, organizations, psychotherapy and coaching work to develop emotional intelligence and more effective communication.
No one can be reduced to a number and each person has a unique essential self. But personality comes with patterns – patterns of mind, heart and body – which create both strengths and challenges in our relationships. The enneagram provides specific ways to have more successful relationships with different kinds of people – what we need to know, and what we need to do, to open our hearts and respond with more insight and empathy.
In this weekend workshop we will explore:
- How love is expressed in three centers: body, heart and mind.
- The nine communication styles – not only what we say but how we say it with our body language and emotional tone.
- How to respond to the underlying concerns and issues of each personality type.
- The importance of vulnerability and how our personality defenses get in the way.
- How to manage our internal state and reduce reactivity with awareness and breath.
The format will include presentations, panel interviews with participants, small group work and guided exercises. Please join us for an engaging, fun, and moving experience that will help you become more caring, graceful and effective in all your relationships.
Location & Schedule
Live Online Workshop via Zoom
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Sunday, October 16, 2022
8 am-4 pm Pacific
Standard Tuition: $340
Early Bird Tuition: Save $45 if you register by September 24, 2022
Things to Know
A computer with stable internet access is required for online programs. You do not have to have a Zoom account. More detailed schedule information will be shared approximately one week before the course begins, along with the Zoom link and password.
Please view our cancellation policy.
Send us an email at email@example.com
Give us a call
- Toll Free: (866) 241-6162
- Outside the U.S.: (303) 305-4362